Anti-bribery Management Systems
ISO 37001:2016 sets the standard for organizations to tackle the scourge of corruption, whether originating from within or outside the organization.
This standard provides a roadmap for organizations to implement and maintain an effective management system against bribery and corruption. While it cannot guarantee a completely corruption-free organization, it offers a range of measures to prevent, detect, and address it when it occurs.
ISO 37001:2016 is compatible with other ISO management standards, including ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
The standard’s requirements focus on two critical areas:
- Bribery perpetrated by the organization, its personnel, or business partners for their own gain
- Bribery of the organization, its personnel, or business partners connected to its activities
The potential benefits of implementing and certifying an Anti-bribery Management System ISO 37001:2016 are:
- Demonstrating to stakeholders the organization’s commitment to preventing corruption
- Reducing the risk of malpractice by personnel
- Providing evidence of due diligence in legal proceedings
- Enhancing the organization’s reputation and promoting confidence among employees and partners
Certhia, an independent entity accredited by the International Accreditation Service (USA), is qualified to evaluate Anti-bribery Management Systems ISO 37001:2016 and issue internationally recognized certifications through expert auditors with sector-specific knowledge.